- Payment is required at the time of service.
- Credit card payment must be requested in advance of transportation.
- Round-trip service must be paid in full at the time of the initial service.
- No-Shows will be charged the full amount of reserved transportation unless you call our office in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- Night-Out and Party transportation requires a $100 cash deposit, refundable at the end of your evening. Payment for service must be made at the beginning of the evening.
- Bus transportation reservations will be invoiced 10 days prior to service. Payment must be made in full prior to service.
Damage to Vehicle
The renter is responsible for any damage done to the vehicle or equipment in the vehicle. The renter will be charged for the total amount of the repair or replacement.
If there are any accessories missing in the vehicle, the renter will be charged for the cost of replacement.
If there is an extensive mess left in the vehicle, the renter will be charged a $200 cleaning charge.
All reservations for airport pick-ups are subject to your timely arrival. In the event of flight delays that exceed 30 minutes or cancellations, if you do not contact Cleveland Airport Shuttle, Inc. when you become aware of late arrival or cancellation, you will be charged in full for the cost of the transportation, and your reservation is automatically cancelled. Cancellations must be confirmed by Cleveland Airport Shuttle, Inc. or you will be charged the full cost of transportation.
Super Express Transportation, Inc. carries insurance coverage on all vehicles, as required by the State of Ohio and the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Super Express Transportation, Inc. shall not be liable for circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to weather conditions, road conditions, or breakdowns.
Super Express Transportation, Inc. assumes no responsibilities for loss or damage to any bags or personal belongings, or any item left in the vehicle.
Super Express Transportation, Inc. does not provide child-safety seats. Parents and guardians of children traveling in Cleveland Airport Shuttle, Inc. vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats according to state and federal law.